StrateGems interactive training program is customizable to your organization’s interests and needs. Modules are 90 minutes each for up to 50 persons per session.
Module 1. Adaptive Culture
- Articulate your group’s shared purpose and values for long-term survival and success.
- Discover how organizational alignment builds loyalty and prevents costly turnover.
- Identify ways a shared purpose and core values enable rapid and reliable team decision making.
- Engage your organization in adaptive change for competing successfully in your market.
Your team drafts a preliminary list of shared purpose and core values, which will grow and change as you engage all employees. Companies like Nucor and Zappos.com have discovered that the key to happiness and a healthy bottom line is long-term vision and values that unite leadership and staff in common goals.
Module 2. Culture Leaders
- Gain tools for leading 21st Century organizations through guidance and inspiration.
- Learn how to build trusting relationships and let go of the need to control your staff.
- Discover how a natural approach to leadership is both easier and more profitable.
- Find ways to structure your organization for sustainable growth and longevity.
Discover the competitive advantages of shifting from control to cooperation and sharing responsibility and authority. This approach mimics evolution in Nature by enabling easier adaptation to changing environmental conditions. Applying the wisdom of recent scientific breakthroughs to organizational operations enables leaders to more easily distribute responsibility for success across the organization.
Module 3. Dynamic Teams
- Learn how positive team communication enables efficient product development.
- Discover ways to increase personal responsibility and accountability for a healthier bottom line.
- Gain skills for resolving communication issues that negatively impact your resources.
- Create agreements for direct communication, freeing your managers for critical thinking.
Learn how to build and sustain supportive teams. Establish a natural hierarchy and boost organizational synergy through the strength of interpersonal relationships. Build confidence and loyalty by granting functional-level staff the responsibility and authority for improving their work processes within the context of your group’s shared purpose and values.
Module 4. Collaborative Meetings
- Find ways to amplify your group’s collective intelligence and out-maneuver your competition.
- Practice skillful listening techniques that prevent communication errors and customer dissatisfaction.
- Learn how to see issues from other people’s viewpoints and gain important insights.
- Master tools for facilitating group discussions and discovering innovative ideas and opportunities.
Learn proven conversation tools for facilitating lively and productive team meetings that produce optimal solutions. Through the process of facilitating regular discussions and gathering feedback from the edges of your organization, you reduce uncertainty and risks in decision-making and direct team members’ focus toward best outcomes.
Module 5. Mental Mastery
- Find ways to remain centered while other people share differing perspectives.
- Learn techniques for overcoming your attachment to fixed beliefs and releasing knee-jerk responses.
- Gain mind tools that make it easier to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
- Discover techniques for staying out of drama and focusing on the positive.
Learn techniques for quieting the mind and redirecting thoughts toward shared purpose, values, and actions. Choosing comedy over drama improves personal health, productivity, and decision-making processes.StrateGems team-building program is available for $225 per person (full day, minimum 5 persons) or $50 per person per module (90 minutes each, minimum 10 persons). This program is enhanced by auxilliary services such as leadership counseling and development and assessment surveys. StrateGems also offers offsite experiences in pristine environments that ground and connect participants with their shared purpose and values. Contact us today to book your team.